Oct 21, 2019
- Fix 126.96.36.199 comptability
Feb 26, 2019
- Improve handling of Magento messages after adding product to cart when Stock Inventory is enabled.
- Improve Ultimo theme integration.
- Fix integration productAddToCartForm.oldSubmit
- Addition content at bottom of login popup via xml “ajaxpro_customer_login.form.after”
- Fix Ultimo integration.
- Include calendar css with media=”all” param on homepage.
- Fixed wrong type class error in getAddToCartUrl.
- Remove duplicated code.
- Fixed missing JS resources on home page for ajax actions (add to cart, add to compare, add to wishlist).
- Fix MEQP
- Fix getParam logic
- Integration with latest Ultimo Smartheader.
- Minor source code improvements.
- Improved handling of Magento messages
- CSS arrows for quantity switcher
- Better styles for Quantity switcher elements on product page, category page and shopping cart
- Fixed popup window size on mobile devices, when popup shows a lot of info
- fix redirect to cart after adding product to cart when minimal order amount enabled
- fix issue with empty cart when customer logged in and persistent shopping cart enabled (cart does not have items that were added when customer was not logged in)
- improved ajax update of cart related blocks
- css bug on safari +mobile + ltr direction
- related_product param flush bug was fixed (clearParamsForInfoBuyRequest)
- info_buyRequest option bug was fixed
- product_options.js integration was fixed for less 1.9.3 version
- Add magento 1.9.3 integration (varien/product_options.js was added)
- $j undefined bug was fixed (colorswatches integration)
- ‘ajaxcart’ block was added to defaults (theme logancee integration)
- CSV syntax error fix for en_US
- Add a +/- button in the product pages that gives the customers the ability to change the quantity
- Improved image swapping, when clicking on colorswatch label
- Imporoved logic to activate ‘CurrentPage’ in toolbar
- Translation fixes
- Small js fixes and improvements
- integration with ajax product list in Ultimo
- fixed styles for cart popup after buying product
- use core Magento translations for login form
#### You can also check: