Edit this Page
- Fix ‘product ID already exists’ error on checkout success page.
- Improved caching for blocks of module.
- Respect “Reindex… via Cron” config options. Cron process ignored config settings in previous versions.
- Cron option works only on global level of config. So it is removed on other config levels.
- Added new option to reindex orders with specific statuses only.
- Fixed crush of cron reindex on huge number of orders (10K+).
- Responsive product images for amazon style of Sold Together block on
- Add ability to show soldtogether like a widget
- Get products from current cart (quote)
- Added option to reindex orders only for last N days (user can specify
value for N in store system config).
items are out of stock.
- Overall styles and templates improvements.
- Load and execute Java Scrip with defer attribute.
- Fixed rendering of blocks for emails. They caused empty emails in some
- Compatibility with Amasty_Cart extension when Amazon style enabled. Sold
Together adds all selected products but in default Magento way (no Ajax).
- Admin interfaces improved. Added product ID columns in Sold Together grids.
- Integration with Checkout Success 2.x extension
- Hide already ordered products as recommendation in email blocks
- Minor style improvements
- Added soldtogether customer and order blocks to order email