In these tutorials we’ll show you how to make your Magento2 module GDPR friendly.
Our module provide easy solutions for the following cases:
- If your module uses personal data collected with one of existing Magento forms (not your form) in a way that isn’t informed to the client, you must add a consent about this usage to the existing form.
- If your module collects personal data with its own form, you must a consent below your form.
- If your module stores personal data you must delete/anonymize it when client make a deletion request.
- If you module creates a cookie, you must inform a client about purpose of your cookie and ask permission to save it.
Based of the information above, choose a section you are interested in:
- Add additional consent(s) to the existing form
- Add consent(s) to your own form
- Process anonymization request
- Inform about custom cookies
Additionally you may look at existing modules that utilize GDPR features: