May 23, 2023
- Fixed inability to create custom address fields that will save its value properly. (If you have such fields, you need to open them in backend and re-save each one.)
- Fixed “Passing null is deprecated” error when multiselect is used
Apr 12, 2023
- BreezeFrontend integration added.
Aug 5, 2022
- Improved Firecheckout “Order Review” integration.
Jul 12, 2022
- Fixed possible error “Call to a member function getData() on null” when virtual product is used.
Apr 15, 2022
- Magento 2.4.4 and PHP 8.1 compatibilities
Mar 17, 2022
- Hide Yes / No Fields value at shipping-information.
Aug 19, 2021
- Use separate group for merged css. This makes global bundle persistent across all site.
Aug 10, 2021
- Fixed unable to place order when previously saved address became invalid. Now customer will be redirected to the address edit form with the message about missing address fields.
Feb 8, 2021
- Using after plugins instead of around
- Added custom address fields to orders API
- Fixed multiselect attribute values saving
Jan 15, 2021
- Validation rewritten for better third-party modules compatibility
- Fixed wrong attributes values in Magento 2.4 (attribute code was added to value)
Nov 10, 2020
- Fixed error when saving a field with the required option disabled
Oct 28, 2020
- Force use on all forms when field is required
Oct 23, 2020
- Fixed missing field default values
Oct 21, 2020
- Show address form fields at multishipping checkout page.
- Show address form fields at customer registration page when
Jan 31, 2020
- Fixed error at checkout page when using fields with options (select, multiselect) in Magento 2.3.4.
Jan 8, 2020
- 16 locales added to translate backend and frontend phrases:
Dec 19, 2018
- Fixed dropdown field options save issue in Magento 2.2.7
Dec 04, 2018
- Fixed field validation on the latest Magento versions
Nov 08, 2018
- Fixed ability to save attribute with custom attribute_code
- Fixed display of custom dropdown attribute value in saved address
- Fixed validation when saving existing attribute in backend panel
- Translation file updated
- Fixed missing custom address fields in Billing Address form when it’s rendered below payment methods
- Fixed Invalid fields sort order in Billing Address form when it’s rendered below payment methods
- Fixed not working state/region sort order
- Fixed infinite address review redraw in Magento 2.1
- Fixed custom fields styles on address edit page on frontend
- Added ability to create custom address fields
- Added ability to set default values for address fields
- Fixed incorrect sort order in backend grid
- Magento 2.1 compatibility
See updated usage section
- Added ability to set and remove field status per website
- Added synchronization with Magento’s config options
- Added drag-n-drop feature to sort the fields
- Fixed country sort order. Previously it was taken from theme config only.
- Improved module stability
- Improved address renderer when some fields are optional
Magento requirements: 2.0.12 or 2.1.4 and higher
- Fixed conflict with “Checkout > Display Billing Address On” option
- Initial Release