Streamline add-to-cart function and remove interruptions from the shopping process
- Add-to-cart pop-up for selecting product options without going to product page
- Mobile friendly add-to-cart design adapts depending on a screen type
- Works for all product types including bundle, grouped, and configurable products
- Page reloads are eliminated from the process
- Enable - Allows to enable/disable extension per store view. Default: Yes
Show results - Show results popup after product was added to cart. Default: Yes
Results dialog window type - allows changing the appearance of the window with after adding products to the cart.
Type Description Simple Simple text message SuggestPage Content A text message with product info and product suggestions Shopping Cart Looks like the content on the shopping cart page but without going to it Minicart Looks like expanded minicart (cart in the right top corner)
По замовчуванню SuggestPage Content. It depends on your theme pre-installed options
Replace Minicart Sidebar - replace mini cart content with ajaxpro popup content. Now by click will be shown ajax popup window. Default: No.
Work only if option ‘Results dialog window type’ set as ‘Minicart’.
Type of behaviour results - determines how the popup window will be displayed (appear)
Type Description Popup simple pop in the middle of the screen Slide will appear from the right side of the screen
Show floating cart - add floating cart in the right bottom corner of the page
- Animated - Add animated product into minicart. Default: No
- Validation - Enable/Disable product form validation before submitting at product listing page. Default: No
- Show product popup for a product with options - For products with options, a popup will be displayed in which, without going to the product page you can select options and add the product to the cart
опція Validation має бути вимкнута.
- Quick View - Adds the ability to view the product form in a separate pop-up window (and add the product to the cart) by clicking on a special graphical item
- Apply custom patch for Product List Block Url(s) - It can help if your addToCartUrl lost options=cart suffix for a product with options. The experimental option enables only if the option “Show product popup for a product with options” doesn’t work properly.