Easy Slider admin interfaces
Easy Slider extension provides user friendly interfaces to manage sliders.
In order to edit slider or create new one, go Magento Admin > Swissup > General > EasySlide.
After clicking on any slider from the submitted list, you will be able to edit the settings of Slider information.
- Title - slider name
- Identifier - unique slider name
- Enabled - enables or disables current slider
- Theme - Could be ‘Default’, ‘White’ or ‘Black’.
- Scrollbar - enabled slider scrollbar.
- Space Between Slides - name is pretty self-explained. Value is in pixels.
- Effect - slider effects list.
- Effect transition speed - Duration of transition between slides (in ms).
- Autoplay - Delay between transitions (in ms). If this parameter is not specified, auto play will be disabled.
- Start with random slide - Ability to start slider from random slide. (First slide is used by default).
- Infinite slider - slides keep rotating infinitely. When option is disabled then slider will stop on last slide.
- Pagination - show slider pagination.
- Navigation Buttons - select Yes to display arrows of next and previous navigation.
- Thumbnails - enables thumbnails for slider. You can set thumbnails position and thumbnails image size.
When you click on slide you can add its title. Add some descrition.
- Lazy loading of images - browser will load slider images “lazy”. Only when slide is visible. It speeds up page rendering and can improve pagespeed score.
- Load images in closest slides also - loads next and previous slides for currebt slide. This option depends on “Lazy loading of images”. If lazy loading is disabled then this option is hidden.
- Use responsive images - forces slide images to use
srcsetattribute. This option can increase PageSpeed score when properly configured. Read more about Reasponsive Images.