- Navigate to System > Tools > Compilation and disable compilation mode.
- Go to your magento store root directory via FTP or CPanel.
- Create file
maintenance.flagin root directory.
- Open your store in browser; you have to see page
Service Temporarily Unavailable(if you don’t see this page - probably you are trying to install extension at wrong magento instance).
- Unpack all files from extension archive into your magento store root directory.
- Remove file
maintenance.flagwhen copy process completed.
- Login your store admin and start to configure extension.
Navigate to Templates Master > Modules, find TM_Amp module in the list, open
Selectaction and click
Select the stores where you wish to enable AMP module and press
Runbutton. (This command will enable the module in configuration and create required cms pages and block for selected stores)
Navigate to you store with
?amp=1parameter in url to check how it looks like.