Please follow next steps to complete the installation:
- Go to store backend and disable compilation mode.
- Go to your magento store root directory (via FTP or CPanel).
- Create file
maintenance.flagin root directory.
- Open your store in browser; you have to see page
Service Temporarily Unavailable(if you can not see this page - probably you try to install extension at wrong magento instance).
- Unpack all files from extension archive into your magento store root directory.
- Remove file
maintenance.flagwhen copy process completed.
- Login your store admin and start to configure extension.
- Navigate to
System > Configuration > Templates-Master > DailyDealsand enable extension for any store you need.
If you can not find Daily Deals extension in store admin, check cache management and refresh cache if it is enabled. Not done yet? Check the store compilation and run recompilation if it is enabled.
Update from version 1.0.1 to 1.0.2
If you upgrade Daily Deals from version 1.0.1 to 1.0.2 or higher you can delete useless files and directories (or you may leave them; files do no harm):
app/code/local/TM/CountdownTimer app/code/local/TM/DailyDeals/Model/Deal/Product.php app/code/local/TM/DailyDeals/Model/Product.php app/code/local/TM/DailyDeals/Model/Resource/Product.php app/code/local/TM/DailyDeals/Model/Resource/Product/Collection.php
Update from version 1.0.2 to 1.1.0
If you upgrade Daily Deals to 1.1.0:
- apply instructions update from version 1.0.1 to 1.0.2
- you can delete useless files and directories (or you may leave them; files do no harm):
app/code/local/TM/DailyDeals/Block/Product/Highlight/Abstract.php app/code/local/TM/DailyDeals/Block/Product/Show.php app/code/local/TM/DailyDeals/Model/Message.php app/code/local/TM/DailyDeals/Model/Message/ app/code/local/TM/DailyDeals/Model/Sources/ app/design/frontend/base/default/template/tm/dailydeals/product/highlight-column.phtml app/design/frontend/base/default/template/tm/dailydeals/product/highlight-row.phtml