Dec 21st, 2018
- Integrated with Swissup AMP module.
- Price directive can return product price with tax. You have to add attribute (tax=”include”) to it.
- New feature - added rel=”nofollow” to filtyers in layered navigation.
- Fixed fatal error when toggle canonical url oprion in Magento admin system config.
- Improved autogenerated labels and values of filters in URL. Remove single quote mark (cause problems for ajax requests).
- Forced to use same images (same dimensions of images) as used on storefront. Previously Sitemap generated images that didn’t exist at storefront.
Nov 8th, 2018
Layered Navigation URLs have a new awesome feature now. And slight fix/improvement for HTML Sitemap.
- New feature to change in-URL labels and values in filters.
- New option to add
rel="nofollow"into links in Layered Navigation.
- Add option in config that allows to have all CMS pages in sitemap.
Oct 23rd, 2018
One new feature in RichSnippets and one compatibility fix with Magento 2.1.x in SeoUrls.
- Now you can add brand info to product structured data.
- Fix ‘Invalid return type’ on Magento 2.1.x when redirect to homepage enabled.
Oct 9th, 2018
Few fixes and one little stability improvement.
- Improve metadata generation process and prevent it from freezing when something when wrong. Now you can go to Magento ‘system.log’ file and check for critical records.
- Fix 404 response for actions in admin grid.
- Few typos corrected.
- Select swatches on listing when swatches filter applied.
- Fix not working redirect to homepage when customer reaches respective CMS page via its URL.
Sep 27th, 2018
Internal module naming convention was updated. We applied this changes to reach full compatibility with Magento Marketplace policy.
Sep 21st, 2018
Compatibility with M2.2.6 and one typo correction in Magento Stores Configuration.
Sep 6th, 2018
Minor improvements and Magento 2.1.x compatibility fixes.
- Compatibility M2.1.x - fix “Element ‘htmlContent’: This element is not expected.”
- Improve compatibility with other languages than English. There were problems with characters like “ñ”,”Ñ”,”á”,”é”,”í”, etc. Now everything works fine.
Aug 1st, 2018
Include module SEO XML Sitemap into kit. New XML Sitemap module provides improved experience and advanced options for Magento Sitemap generation. It sorts sitemap links according their priority, adds images to category links and supports regional and language URLs (hreflang).
- Change SEO Suite section sort order in Magento Admin menu.
- Rename backend menu item ‘HTML Sitemap Links’ => ‘Sitemap Links’.
- Fix PHP fatal error in custom links grid when Magento Admin session expired.
- Fix error during
Regional URLs (hreflang):
- New option to add hreflang links into XML Sitemap.
- New option to exclude store view from hreflinks.
- Improved store URL resolving (sometimes incorrect theme was applied).
- Fixed compatibility with Magento 2.1.x.
- Fallback to full description of product in snippet when short description is empty.
- Remove canonical URL correctly (previous version removes all links equal to canonical in document head).
- Improved integration with “Regional URLs”.
New module Region and Language URLs (hreflang) included into kit. Tell Google that you have multilingual and/or multi-regional store. Please, do not forget to run
php bin/magento module:enable Swissup_Hreflang to enable new module.
- Fix missing breadcrumbs data at product pages in Magento 2.2.4+ instances.
- Fix possible notice at product page with grouped product (undefined variable: groupedProductsPricesArray).
- Rename config section ‘Urls’ => ‘SEO URLs’.
- Integration with new module “Regional Urls (hreflang)”.
Compatibility with Magento 2.1.x for Metadata Templates.
Include new module Metadata Templates. Generate metadata for products and categories based on their attributes.
- Fix redirects on category pages when URL ends with ‘…/?p=2’.
- Fix issues with category parameter in Swissup Ajax Search.
- Do not add rating to snippet when product reviews do not have ratings.
- Improve compatibility with not English speaking stores.
Includes new module SEO Pagination:
- SEO pagination for category pages, Swissup Highlight pages and Swissup Attribute pages.
- Prevent duplicate links to first page of paginated content.
- ‘View-all’ link in pagination toolbar.
- Option to use rel=”next” and rel=”prev” instead of rel=”canonical” at pages with pagination.
- Fixed duplicated product structured data on product page. Now preview feature of Google testing tool works as it should.
- Minify JSON-LD structured data.
- No empty nodes in JSON-LD structured data.
- Overall source code improvements.
- Fix URL parsing when URL rewrite ends with ‘/’.
- Disable SEO URLs when direct controller URL used instead of URL rewrite.
- Improved integration with Swissup ALN module (stock filter, rating filter, new filter).
- Improved query string parsing when multiple values applied to filter.
- If filter separator enabled add it to URLs only when there are applied filters.
- Overall source code improvements.
- First release. Include Google rich snippets, HTML Sitemap and SEO URLs extensions.