Nov 15, 2022
- Improved Breeze Theme integration
- Fixed incorrect mobile breakpoint in Magento 2.4.4 and newer
May 27, 2022
- Fixed not-working “click” menu on Magento 2.4.4 (jQuery UI conflict).
- PHP 8.1 compatibility: passing null to explode is deprecated.
- Fixed transparent dropdown bug.
- Breeze integration improvements.
Apr 15, 2022
- Magento 2.4.4 and PHP 8.1 compatibility.
- Fixed incorrect has-active class on custom non-category links
Feb 24, 2022
- Fixed error in backend pagebuilder when widget in page content is used.
- Fixed broken drag-n-drop in backend tree.
- Breeze: fixed dropdown content overflow when vertical direction is used.
- Breeze: fixed css issue on checkout success page
Jan 28, 2022
- Magento Coding Standard fixes
- Breeze Theme integration added
- Fixed layout shift caused by slideout menu
Jan 5, 2022
- Fixed submenu height on Breeze theme when using amazon menu type.
Nov 29, 2021
- :sparkles: Microeffect added to Initially expanded menu 2nd lvl
- Properly reset column height
- Fixed vertical columns mode on mobile devices
Sep 24, 2021
- New Feature: Always expanded menu on the homepage.
- Breeze: fixed possible invalid shevron position.
- Fixed rare error when this.active is null.
May 21, 2021
- Fixed error ‘Menu doesn’t exist’ when saving category when DB has broken menu item records.
May 17, 2021
- Breeze integration updated - Fixed not working vertical columns layout.
May 14, 2021
- Breeze integration added.
- Fixed not working sticky component.
- Fixed incorrect dropdown height on mobile devices when using stacked or amazon menu’s.
May 13, 2021
- Fixed missing top navigation when another menu instance is rendered inside.
- Graphql: If menu id empty then use menu id from config
Apr 27, 2021
- Breeze: Fixed horizontal scrollbar after viewport resize
- Fixed js error
require is not definedwhen Varnish used.
- Breeze: don’t use hover events for accordion menu’s
Apr 26, 2021
- Breeze integration added
- PWA integration added
- Optimize menu initialization on mobile devices
Mar 23, 2021
- Magento 2.4.2 fixes.
- Added loading=lazy attribute to the megamenu image placeholders.
Jan 22, 2021
- Updated integration with our Pagebuilder module
- Fixed not working nowrap menu when some items are hidden via css.
Nov 30, 2020
- New Slideout Menu variation added: Stackable Slideout Menu
- Fixed blurry text dropdowns when using certain slide effects.
- Fixed incorrect padding for menu items when dropdown should be on the left.
- Fixed multiple “Menu was saved” messages in backend when refresh the page after multiple menu saves.
Oct 27, 2020
- Fixed synchronization of the new top level category with the departments submenu.
Oct 15, 2020
- Do not allow to save menu or menu item when it has a recursive reference to itself via widget call.
Sep 23, 2020
- Fixed wrong active menu when using installer command with ‘activate=0’.
Aug 26, 2020
- Fixed invalid category image path when it’s used in category title (Magento 2.3.5, 2.4.0)
- Added missing translations
Aug 5, 2020
- Fixed invalid category image path in Magento 2.4
- PHP 7.4 compatibility.
May 26, 2020
May 22, 2020
- Fixed flyout menu from top left corner in Safari when fade animation is used
- Code cleanup and installer improvements
May 4, 2020
- Added marketplace installer support.
Apr 28, 2020
- Fixed bug when dropdown wasn’t shown on mouse hover.
- Decreased cache memory consumption.
- 16 locales added to translate backend and frontend phrases:
Feb 25, 2020
- Added ability to set dropdown settings for third dropdown level.
- Fixed possible error when category name is missing in the backend navpro’s tree.
Feb 18, 2020
- Few RTL fixes.
- Fixed broken magento installation when navpro is enabled before Magento was installed.
- Fixed possible empty menu when using Argento installer and ‘All Stores’ option.
Jan 31, 2020
- Fixed invisible dropdowns in sidebar menu, when it has
Jan 08, 2020
- Inform about incorrect category data when importing items. (No errors were shown previously.)
Dec 11, 2019
- Fixed possible webserver error in developer mode when a lot a categories are loaded in menu and FPC is enabled. (Size of ‘X-Magento-Tags’ header.)
- Fixed issues with Magento Page Builder functionality inside NavigationPro backend forms.
Dec 6, 2019
- Fixed invalid category links when using iconic or megamenu with thumbnails menu types.
- Fixed bug when new category wasn’t added to the menu’s.
Oct 29, 2019
- Improve accuracy of the nowrap feature.
- Prevent unwanted accordion collapse on mobile devices when click outside of the menu.
Oct 16, 2019
- Remove direct ‘jquery/ui’ usage to improve js performance.
Sep 27, 2019
- Slideout menu type added.
- New “Air” theme added with borderless shadowed dropdowns.
- Simplified CSS modifiers usage. You can now select them from the list. Previously you had to write them manually into CSS Class field.
- Added ability to write custom CSS from Edit Menu page.
- Simplified menu creation. You can create many menu types with just one click.
- Improved Amazon Menu type builder. Now, it automatically shows parent category thumbnail in second level dropdowns.
- Improved Megamenu type builder. Now, it automatically shows parent category thumbnail in category dropdown.
- New effects added to reveal menu dropdowns: Fade, SlideIn, SlideOut, None.
- Improved dropdown positioning.
- Many CSS fixes for Dark, Compact, and Flat themes.
Aug 19, 2019
- Mass edit feature added.
- Added ability to set global item settings based on item level.
- Added ability to sync item and dropdown settings with global settings from menu.
- Improved default value for dropdown layout settings in each item. Now it shows properly inherited dropdown layout.
- Added ability to hide html content/widget when item has no children.
- Added ability to use depend and var directives for item name renderer.
- All styles moved to
_module.less. This allows easely redefine navigationpro variables within your theme.
- Improved nowrap feature logic.
- Do not allow to import root category as it’s cannot be rendered at frontend.
- Fixed possible js errors when rendering dropdown content at the backend.
- Fixed always enabled wysiwyg editors. Now they are disabled by default.
Jun 12, 2019
- Fixed missing ‘Accordion’ menu layout in widget configuration
Jun 7, 2019
- Added ability to activate dropdowns with click instead of mouseover.
- Accordion menu added.
- Nowrap feature improved. It’s much easier to get it work with various header types.
- Fixed invalid order of menu items when nowrap is used.
- Fixed possible horizontal scrollbar when ‘nowrap’ is used.
- Fixed invalid custom url in menu item, when ‘/’ count is more than 3.
May 15, 2019
- Improved backend dropdown layout builder. Now it shows a preview of what customer will see on the frontend when changing children settings or html content.
- Added ability to limit number of categories to display in dropdown. When using this option, a ‘Shop All’ link will be displayed if children count exceed the limit. View Megamenu Example.
- Improved cache cleanup when edit menu settings or create new menu. No more manual cache update after each operation!
- New categories are now automatically synced into appropriate menu’s. You don’t need to manually import new categories into the tree!
- Improved default values for built-in menu types.
- Fixed “collapsed” menu on mobile devices after “window.resize” event.
Mar 29, 2019
- Magento 2.3.1 compatibility
- Fixed invalid breadcrumbs when multiple menu’s found on the same page
- Added missing localization file
Feb 26, 2019
- Improved internal logic is Menu-Builder script
Jan 04, 2019
- Fixed issues when search and storeviews dropdowns covered by sticky navigation
Dec 28, 2018
- Added ability to stick menu when you scroll the page
Dec 4, 2018
- Improved column-count calculation in Chrome browser
Sep 20, 2018
- Magento 2.2.6 compatibility:
- Fixed double caret icons near items with dropdowns
- Fixed dropdown positioning for Amazon menu type
- Added ability to change dropdown positioning for particular dropdown item.
- Added ability to assign menu to particular store during menu creation. (Previously you had to create menu and than use system configuration to do that)
- New column is added to the menu grid. It shows the list of stores where menu is used as top menu replacement.
- Added ability to assign menu to particular store directly from menu settings form. (Previously you had to navigate to configuration to do that)
- Renaming/Removing a menu no longer results in missing menu at the storefront
- New menu styles:
- New Use Case added: Iconic Dropdown Menu
- Small CSS fixes
- Allow to use absolute links in menu items
NavigationPro 1.5.0 brings a new nowrap feature that allows to render menu in a single row despite of top level items count, various dropdown positioning fixes and improvements, and ability to redefine LESS variables inside third-party themes (for developers).
- Added ability to move top-level items into separate dropdown, if they doesn’t fit on a single row
- Improved dropdown positioning when it does not have enough space on the screen
- Use amazon-like dropdown positioning for the ‘departments’ dropdown only. All other dropdowns (if your menu have them) will use default logic.
- Added ability to redefine variables in third-party themes
- Added ability to set padding via less variables for items inside dropdowns
- Dropdown size fixes on RTL locales
- Magento 2.2.4 product page breadcrumbs compatiblity
- Fixed rare bug with unreacheable dropdowns inside vertical multicolumn layout
- Added separate handler when clicking caret icon (open/close dropdown)
- Overlay feature added
- Native browser’s
column-countfeature will be used to build columns in vertical direction.
- Allow to close dropdown when click outside of menu on iPad
- Better RTL support. No visible transformations after page is loaded.
- Small fixes
- New simplified form to create menu with a few clicks
- Removed open menu delay on touch devices
- RTL support added (RTL theme is required to use)
- Fixed ability to use form inside a dropdown item
- Added small delay before opening first dropdown item
- Small js and css fixes
- Fixed browser freezing on mobile devices when using vertical subcategories alignment
- Added ability to set
for the first level dropdown:
- Stick to Left
- Stick to Right
- Sidebar menu support added with plenty of configurable options
- Navigationpro widget added with themes support
- Amazon-like sidebar menu added
Fixes and Improvements
- Mobile view will always use single column mode
- Fixed too small dropdown width and height on mobile devices
- Fixed php error when switching store view in backend interface
- Improved dropdown positioning calculations
- Fixed css issues with category tips
- Fixed possible invalid dropdown height for Amazon menu
- Initial Release