Sep 14, 2021
- Partial integration with Swissup_Amp module. Lightbox and Awesomebar banners are not supported yet.
Jun 14, 2021
- New animations for popup banners.
- Added ability to disable/enable statistics for each banner.
- Added ability to remove all statistics from banners grid page, or per banner statistics from banner edit page.
- Added ability to change cookie name.
- Mass actions added to banners grid.
- Fixed missing “Delete” button at the top of edit banner page.
- Added cron job to cleanup old statistics (older than 6 month).
- Small improvements in JS code.
May 14, 2021
- Breeze integration added.
Jan 22, 2021
- Updated integration with our Pagebuilder module
Nov 26, 2020
- Added ability to set different banner size per screen size. This feature allows to improve pagespeed score when properly configured.
- Fixed black background when background setting is not correct. White background will be used in such case.
- Fixed php error on banner save after image was uploaded in Magento 2.4.1
Oct 13, 2020
- Pagebuilder integration added
Aug 5, 2020
- Fixed responsive images in Luma theme.
- Prevent page jumping when image is loading.
- Fixed mispositioned dimensions label in backend form.
May 4, 2020
- Magento 2.3.5 CSP compatibility.
- Fixed broken chart in backend.
- 16 locales added to translate backend and frontend phrases:
Apr 17, 2020
Feb 17, 2020
- Fixed newsletter popup styles in Firefox
Jan 31, 2020
- Fixed CSS issue with newletter popup in Magento 2.3.4
Nov 22, 2019
- Exit-intent popup banners added. See Newsletter popup example.
- Fixed non-editable date field in backend conditions tab.
- JS code improvements.
Oct 16, 2019
- Magento 2.1 support dropped (JsonSerializer added instead of serialize).
- Magento coding standard fixes.
- Fixed possible JS error in backend Charts when using slow network connection
- Fixed possible error on bundle product pages
- Fixed image styles in Book layout
- Small CSS fixes
- Magento 2.1 compatibility
- Removed url validation as it does not allow to use
- Fixed ‘Undefined variable: options’ error for banners without placeholders
- Fixed ‘display_count_per_customer’ conditions when FPC is enabled
IMPORTANT: Upgrade Instructions
- New Conditions
- Page URL
- Periodical date conditions (Day of week and Day of month)
- Periodical per-visitor conditions (Display count per day, week, month)
- Product attribute conditions (Currently viewing product)
- “Don’t show anymore” action added to lightbox and awesomebar banners
- New predefined HTML layouts
- Added ability to assign placeholder to parent container without using ‘Widgets’ page
Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed not-working banner when it assigned to multiple stores
- Improved popup styles and positioning
- Backend forms rewritten into UI components
- Code cleanup
- Fixed SQL error ‘1205 Lock wait timeout exceeded’.
- Reduced number of database operations.
- Critical security issue fixed
- Default sort order changed in backend grid, so newest banners will be on top
- Magento 2.2 compatibility
- ACL instructions added to UI components according to latest Magento requirements
- Fixed DI compilation errors
- Fixed WYSIWYG insert image bug
- Magento 2.1.0 compatibility
- Fixed “Undefined property” error
- Added additional css classes support for banner and placeholder blocks
- Compilation error fixes
- Removed database queries from the loop, when rendering placeholder
- Banners are not shifted on each page refresh, when using placeholder
- Fixed getClassName methods
- Fixed wrong display and clicks count in banners grid
- Initial Release